Dragonchampion's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank

4 posters

Go down

2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Empty 2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank

Post  Dragonchampion Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm

These will be replacements for the Recon Jet line, maybe

2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Hoverb10

2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Speed_11
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Left_bar_bleue0/1002 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

http://CL@chadloomis.com

Back to top Go down

2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Empty Re: 2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank

Post  mnewton1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 am

Sleep I hate the name. No offense. They just seem unoriginal. the speedertanks seems more like an ATV with a laser so how about Anti-Infantry Vehicle. As for the Speederbike. How about Lunar Recon Drone. And in your 2nd scenario you could have these guy instead of your fighter and Recon Jet. You could introduce them in the third were they are needed because it is a space scenario. And finally I would like to know were you got that art?
mnewton1
mnewton1
Lord of Color and Code
Lord of Color and Code

Back to top Go down

2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Empty Re: 2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 am

Maybe. Here's some new names:

Hoverbike
Hovercraft
Hummingbird
Recon Bike
Falcon

I personally like Falcon.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Left_bar_bleue0/1002 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  mnewton1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:12 am

Really? I like the hover-bike. It seems more... realistic. What do you think of my name for the speedertank?
mnewton1
mnewton1
Lord of Color and Code
Lord of Color and Code

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:21 am

Lunar Recon seems a little... single-use? Maybe something like the Eagle Tank or something.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  mnewton1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:45 am

How could it be single use? For a lvl 2 u could have lunar speed transport or something. although I think hover-bike suites it best. And were did you get the sprite images Question
mnewton1
mnewton1
Lord of Color and Code
Lord of Color and Code

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 am

Bah...

I had to cut them from a pic here...

http://www.exong.net/spacenoth/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192

Anyways, there is a lot of good stuff there, if you look. Just post them here before you use them, K? Also, I was referring to the term "moon" in its name. That sounds like it would only be used for moon missions.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:25 am

How about a name like S.B.V. (Scout Bike ______)
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:26 am

OK, here are the stats:

Hoverbike
2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Hoverb11
Level 1
Movement: 8 affraid
HP: 26
Attacks
Bash 6-2 Impact

Patrol Tank
2 new Terradorian units: The Speederbike and the Speedertank Speed_12
Level 2
Movement: 8
HP: 38
Attacks
Cannon 12-2 Pierce
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  mnewton1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:32 pm

It seems wierd to me that a futuristic society would go so low as to ram someone or something. I mean he has a little gun on the side of his hover-bike so why not micro laser or something?
mnewton1
mnewton1
Lord of Color and Code
Lord of Color and Code

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:35 pm

That's not a gun; it's a air intake valve for the G32 Pentamotor...
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Will that be in the description?
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm

I don' think so, but the motor type will be, and how it overheats without continuous air circulation.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  mnewton1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:That's not a gun; it's a air intake valve for the G32 Pentamotor...
then why isn't there one on the other side? And I don't see a problem with using it as a gun
mnewton1
mnewton1
Lord of Color and Code
Lord of Color and Code

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:41 pm

How will you represent the Overheating thing?
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 pm

It's just what would happen if the little vent as closed, so I wount have it in-game.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Thanks.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:51 pm

O won't. That's simply what will happen inf the intake valve is clogged. Anyways, I want this scout to be very weak, but very fast.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  mnewton1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Who said you need to? In the future overheating could be a thing of the past. And it is a game you do not need to add ever single detail
mnewton1
mnewton1
Lord of Color and Code
Lord of Color and Code

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:12 pm

He didn't say he needed to. No one did.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  mnewton1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Flameslash wrote:How will you represent the Overheating thing?
mnewton1
mnewton1
Lord of Color and Code
Lord of Color and Code

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:51 pm

I just asked not said he needed too.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:39 am

The thing thats really been annoying me about this game is that some of the upgrades just dont fit the standard wesnoth level upgrades you would expect, For example, the medic has a melee attack but one of its upgrades only has a ranged attack, My advice, when a unit levels up make his attacks do more damage or put in a diffrent type of attack. A unit losing versatility makes little sense and almost never occurs in normal wesnoth. So for the upgrade you can leave the cannon attack but keep the Ram in for extra versatility/melee and impact damage.
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 am

You are right. I will fix that as soon as possible.

As for another attack, you might be right, or I may just make that tank another line of the existing tank, and make the Hoverbike the level 1 scout.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down